- After graduation (1980) extensive traveling for over 3 years (with
interruptions): Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia. On the go working
as a barman, liftboy, surveyor, docker and tour guide; in Germany as
a bartender and taxi driver. Since them I am fascinated by traveling
- professionally and privately.
Reading / Literature
- Still with a focus on subjects of my university studies (1983-1988):
ethnological issues, psychology, history, philosophy. But also technology,
media and communications.
- I am interested active practice only: 1974-1981 Shotokan karate, boxing
and also Tae Kwon Do.
- In the 90s mainly Wing Tsun Kung Fu & fitness training. Today running
(including marathon) and badminton.
- I am collecting special red wines and old rum and like to cook accordingly:
Italian, Indian and Thai at a professional level.
- Cooking is an alchemistic process in which craftsmanship, experience
and imagination are crucial - the same goes for filmmaking.
Ickstattstr. 28 · D-80469 Munich, Germany
Tel. +49.89.201 10 05 · Mobil:
+49.171.933 59 09 · Fax: +49.1805.060 33 57 47 19
Robert.Schotter(a)t-online.de · www.RobertSchotter.de